Your New Kitchen or Bathroom
(Or Other Remodeling Projects)
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling – be it a cabinet replacement, a modest countertop upgrade, window replacement or a complete remodel – represent a sizeable undertaking. They require careful planning, take time, and involve a budget. A kitchen remodel adds value to your home, improves usefulness, and become a enjoyable center of home activity. Bathroom remodels add value to your home and in some cases improve relationships. To help ensure that you get the kitchen, bathroom or general home improvement you truly want, consider using the links in this section of our site to provide ideas, tips, and useful information.
Let your imagination soar and turn the dream of a new kitchen, into reality.
If you’ve been thinking about a new kitchen, now is the time to gather up all those ideas, photos, notes, and magazine articles you’ve been collecting. The more “homework” you do ahead of time, the better we can make sure your get the kitchen you really want. Brainstorm. Make a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles of the things you like.
- Make a wish list – colors, styles, features, preferences, must-haves, etc. (See our helpful links below.)
- Consider the potential or likelihood of new appliances.
- Make a sketch of your kitchen’s floorplan, including measurements.
- Try to estimate and determine your budget ranges.
Visit our showroom
- Contact us to make an appointment and meet our design team.
- Bring your scrapbook, wish list, floorplan, and planning checklist.
- Look at and ask questions about our displays.
- Schedule a time so we can visit your home and take measurements.
- Discuss the timeline of events and installation process.
- Apprise us of any special concerns or factors we need to be aware of.
Planning Your New Kitchen
Planning your new kitchen can be a fun and exciting experience. Let your imagination soar!
Presumably, you’ve been imagining your new kitchen for some time. There’s so much to think about and consider. While Triangle Showrooms will turn your dreams and ideas into reality, the planning process is where you give maximum input and set things in motion.
Our downloadable Planning and Lifestyle Checklist helps you organize your thoughts on paper. This checklist includes a series of questions that focuses on key elements that enable us to design the kitchen you want.