What You Can Expect from Triangle Showrooms
Our job is to make sure you get the kitchen you really want. Your complete satisfaction is our number priority. To achieve that goal, you can expect the following:
Working with you
- You and your project will be treated professionally and courteously.
- We will work collaboratively with you and welcome your input and ideas.
- We will answer your questions to the best of our ability.
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design and show floorplans, elevations, and perspectives.
- We will provide price estimates.
- We will provide options and alternatives as requested.
- We will meet with you to review the design, features, products, prices, etc.
- When ready to proceed, we will develop a schedule and undertake project management.
- Triangle Showroom construction personnel – no third party – will remove existing cabinetry and appliances and make plumbing and electrical modifications as may be needed.
- Triangle Showroom installation personnel will install cabinetry and fixtures, build out, and complete the finishing elements of the project.